Miami General Contractor Services
Residential, Commercial and Industrial
Residential General Contractor Services
If you decide to do some remodeling on your existing home or are going through a new home built from the bottom up or If you’re thinking big and wish to add a extra room or floor to your property, them a residential general contractor team from Bridgepoint Construction Group, Inc is the best solution for you residential project. We has experience with larger sized projects that involve structures and design targeted at enhancing the living specifications of the homeowner
Some Residential Contractor Services:
- Additions & Remodels
- Architects & Engineers
- Kitchen Cabinets & Countertops
- Concrete, Brick & Stone
- Decks & Porches
- Driveways, Patios & Walks
- Drywall & Insulation
- Flooring & Hardwood
- Heating & Cooling
- Painting & Staining
- Roofing & Gutters
- Windows & Doors
- Swimming Pools & Spas
Commercial and Industrial General Services
Bridgepoint Construction Group, Inc provides general contracting, construction management and services to a broad range of commercial and industrial clients throughout the Florida state, Bridgepoint Construction Group, Inc has enjoyed an impeccable reputation over the years. We have never failed to complete a project. Our team of professional workers will deliver completed project to you on time and budget, and ready for occupancy.
We have highly experienced and skilled professionals in commercial and industrial construction provide our clients with a site supervision and field management, we pride ourselves on build the best client relationships on the strong foundation of service and excellence.
- Commercial/Industrial Building Construction
- Site Engineering
- Project planning
- Project Development
- On-site management
- Budgeting & estimating
- Project Delivery Methods & Phasing
- Special Needs Projects
- Capital Improvements
- Tenant Improvement Projects and End User Modifications
- Modernization & Improvement
Construction Management Company
Construction Management services are defined as the general planning, management and control of a construction project from inception all the way through conclusion. The goal of Construction Management is to meet the client’s program requirements in order to create a functionally and financially realistic project.
Bridgepoint Construction Group, Inc construction Manager has evolved on building a project based on architectural, engineering drawings and specifications designed and approved by architects and engineers. The following are services that are provided as part of each construction project.
Pre-Construction Services Process
- Preparation of the project schedule
- Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and possible construction problems.
- Review site, structural and architectural system design and solutions
- Assist estimator in preparation of project budget
- Prepare the general conditions budget.
- Assist in assembling the job site office and equipment requirements.
- Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with design team/client as well as effectively lead the trades.
- Expedite all shop drawings and approvals
- Pre-construction meeting attendance (recommended)
- Design meeting attendance (recommended, if applicable)
Construction Services Process
- Negotiate and/or bid to select a primary construction service firm
- General Contractor and/or Major Prime Contractors
- Bid all project divisions to subcontractors (preferred min. three bids per bid section)
- Bid review and recommendations (includes all subcontractors)
- Finalize the project cost and establish a Guaranteed Maximum Price
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
- Control and monitor labor, material and equipment expenses.
- Construction meeting attendance and construction inspections
- Manage all project Requests for Information , work with architect to develop construction process and manage all project change orders
- Ensure that “a-‐built” drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by all trades during the construction period and issue final clos-outs to consultant/owner accordingly
- Ensure all required municipal inspections are performed.
- Project close-out review